Linda Ranostaj joined Whitaker IT in early 2005 as a Staffing Consultant after four years as a recruiter for a small independent IT staffing firm and quickly established her role as an integral member of our leadership team. Linda’s abilities and commitment to valuing people, effective communication and partnering with clients and candidates were recognized early on in her tenure with Whitaker and she was promoted to Director of Business Development.
Linda is a proven performer building long term relationships based on trust, integrity and excellent service. She has won Whitaker’s Top Producer award 2006, 2007, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017 and 2019 and was designated the company’s Whitaker Way recipient in 2014. Linda received her CTS (Certified Temporary Staffing Specialist) certification in April 2007.
Linda is passionate about people, how they work and intrigued by technology with a love of learning new things. Volunteering has been a way of life and she believes in developing a community of giving as shown in her frequent involvement in several organizations, strengthening her vast network of top IT influencers.
Linda serves as the State of Texas representative for Whitaker IT’s Information Technology Staff Augmentation Contract (ITSAC) and as the main contact for our Department of Information Resources (DIR) projects.
She is involved in the following technical organizations:
- Women In Technology International (WITI) – Board Member 2013 – present
- SIM Women – Co-Advisory Board Member 2019 – present
- Agile Leadership Network – Leadership Committee 2013 – present
- Agile Houston Conference team – 2018 and 2020
- Houston Oracle User Group – Board Member 2010 – 2017
- Association of Women in Computing – Board Member 2005-2009 & 2012-2013
- Women in Energy Network – Committee Member 2011
- .Net Users Group (HDNUG) – Sponsor
- Houston Java User’s Group (HJUG) – Sponsor
Linda’s specialties in contract staffing, project support and direct hire search include:
- ERP Systems: Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft, Salesforce, Workday, Dynamics AX and O365
- Application development, DATA and database development
- Security and Cyber Security
- Project Management