Whitaker Can Deploy IT Security Professionals for a Range of Solutions
Today’s war on cybercrime brings unique challenges for public and private companies alike in assessing the acceptable level of risk to operate their business successfully. No company is immune to the relentless threats of cybercriminals or the challenges of an evolving Internet of Things (IoT) environment.
With over ten years of filling security roles ranging from Cybersecurity, SAP Security, Network Security, IT Security Risk Assessments and SOC Analysts as well as implementation and application support of Security software for Energy, Oil and Gas, Financial and Manufacturing companies, Whitaker has a proven track record of working with clients closely to understand the nuances of IT Security for each industry.
As an invested IT Security staffing partner, your success fighting today’s war on cybercrime is our ultimate objective. We win when you do.
Whitaker can deploy IT security professionals for a range of solutions:
- =Short-term projects (risk assessment, penetration testing, vulnerability scans),
- =Long-term assignments to augment your existing IT or Security Operations Center, or
- =Direct-hire of industry leading IT security talent to take your team to the next level.
CISSP, CISA, CSI, Security+, GSEC, SSCP
Security Operations Center
GCIA, GSEC, CISM
CISSP, CEH, GSEC
Software Implementation & Support
Over 30 years of IT staffing empowers Whitaker IT to locate and deploy industry leading Information Security, Cybersecurity and Network Security talent that, while in short supply, are certified and ready to go to work with little to no supervision or additional training.
Current Project Case Study
Whitaker IT was working with a long standing utilities client on the planning and implementation of a Security Operations Center.
Client was targeting a span of 5 years to build and train their team of 15 Cybersecurity professionals to administer and maintain the network and security measures focused on application, web and infrastructure security across the enterprise.
There were three objectives:
- Monitor security threats, analyze vulnerability assessments, and balance security with business rules\needs
- Administer rules and policies for IDS\IPS, Web Content Filtering and Application firewalls
- Monitor, respond to, and analyze SIEM alerts from monitoring tools.
Whitaker IT quickly identified and placed key members with expertise in setting up a Security Operations Center. As the SOC is being developed, Whitaker IT continues to deliver Security Analysts with experience of setting up and planning a SOC. Client is on target to meet their 5 year goal of a fully established and staffed SOC.
RECENT SECURITY POSITIONS FILLED
- =Security Compliance and Governance
- =Identity and Asset Management
- =Information Security Assurance
- =SAP Security
- =Network Security
- =IT Security Risk Assessments
- =SOC Analysts